Friday, March 12, 2010

Written around 1830 or so on 3/12/10. Hope everyone is doing swell on this fine day.

To thy internet,

The weather was gorgeous today, really sad I spent most of it indoors.  Sadly it showed off how much smog was in the air, but still two days ago it was snowing, now it's like 65F (29C or something like that).

Man the subway was rough today, especially line one. Three trains had to go before I was able to cram myself into one. Honestly if I had let out a good fart we probably would be facing a third world war at that point. But you know, for the most part people don’t get indecent about it. In the US we would be cussing and screaming at each but here’s it just the way it is and you make the most of it.

I want to give a quick salute to two people today:

1. To the cute Asian girl with a green hoodie on that had skull and bones on the back, caring a weed whacker and a fashion bag. You know cute, with the punk vibe going is all good, but you throw a weed whacker into the mix and man you’ve got something special there.
2. To the little kid peeing pants-less off the side of the bridge. Way to rock out.

I just wanted to say thanks for making Shanghai that much more interesting.

So I wish I could be a little bit more detailed about work today. Sadly I can’t really mention too much because of the whole “gag document” but my current project has been trimmed and they want me to finish it in two weeks. After words I move on to market research for their highest priority project. I seem to be insanely lucky with my last two internships.

I also just finished my marketing homework, not really sure what’s he’s looking for, I know he wants a super simple solution but I don’t see how you can gain 20% of the world market on anything without a multipronged approach. Maybe I’ll look at it tomorrow morning and cut a few off.

So tonight we’re heading out to party, shouldn’t be out to late, but I figured I would post this anyways just to make sure I could get to bed and sleep before class. 8:30 class on Saturday and Sunday sucks.

Your dearest admirer,
Kevin aka Megabite

Honestly wouldn't the world be a better place with more of these running around:


 

No comments:

Post a Comment