Saturday, March 13, 2010

Marketing, Pizza, and a New Face

2213 3/13/10 The rest of the day.

So the day was basically filled with marketing, from 8:30 till 16:30, which is pretty intense. All in all it was a good class, though now that I my voice has changed due to my cough my laugh must sound even weirder cause the teacher mentioned how sexy one of the Chinese girls said her name (I like this teacher a lot) which made me start laughing and all the Chinese kids looked at me and started mimicking my laugh. O well lots of fun.

It was even better though when the teacher put up a nude ad to show the class. His Chinese helper was trying to not show it on the over head and slightly cover it up and Gogatz was like “no no no show the entire add” and all of the Chinese guys eyes were like popping out of their skulls. Pretty damn funny.

Sadly I got the marketing question wrong, I had suggested that they change the name of their stout from Murphy’s Stout to Heineken Stout but he said that as a marketing director I didn’t have that much power and Heineken wouldn’t do anything to jeopardize their brand label (duh I'm mad at myself for not realizing that) and the correct answer to the whole thing was “find a new job” cause basically the goal handed down from the parent company was unreasonable, and in the mean time just try to expand the UK market. Kind of one of those “o I could of thought of that” but in reality I didn’t which is all that matters.

Afterwards we hung out in Cam’s room and had tea and coffee and just listened to music and chatted (in French, but it was nice to just relax all the same). Then off to a pizza/western styled restaurant. It was fine but honestly I wish we just had their bread with our ingredients. O ya note to self, don’t say how good another countries bread is around French students, they get kind of riled up about it :P (love yall).

O ya I shaved…. just fyi

Here are some pics from last night (a professional photographer was there taking random pictures of people) and of my new face (sorry it sucks I don’t do self photos or photos in general very often).  I should probably upload these to the post I made this morning but just lazy at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment