Thursday, April 1, 2010

Ye the Language Partner

2303 4-1-10

Ok I have to make this one shorter then I would like. I have to wake up early tomorrow for work, and it’s already late.

Essentially I worked a lot today on getting ready for this presentation, made a power point, cleaned up my excel document, etc…. alright that’s pretty much it.

Yerim (aka Korean girl) came over today and we talked, I like her she’s very sweet, she’s having a few personal problems and it was nice to just listen to someone else talk about their problems. I downloaded a couple of movies that she might like (she’s a fan of action movies, though she doesn’t like blood :P ) so maybe we’ll spend some time watching them.

I also met up with my new language partner Ye for dinner. She’s super adorable, sadly we spend most of our time getting over our language barrier but we had a lot of fun just eating dinner and walking around the town. We even popped into the Shanghai-La which is one of the best hotels in Shanghai. I think we might even try to go swimming there. ^_^ There are some advantages to being an ignorant foreigner.

And that’s it folks. Sorry I could go into a lot more detail but I’m tired and tomorrow is going to be pretty rough.

O one last thing, someone posted a note on all of our room doors this evening, I really liked mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment