Thursday, April 15, 2010

Frustration with Work

2122 4-15-10

Hrm this day was frustrating to say the least. The market information I have been searching for continues to elude me which troubles me. What I really don’t like is the fact that I know the information exist but all of the market research I have found they want you to pay $900-2000 for. As a child of the information age I am not use to being denied access to information that I want, and come to find out it’s because I haven’t yet needed certain pieces of information, this too does not sit well with me. I then had to report to my CEO that I have failed compounds this frustration.

Anyways on top of that this morning my internet wouldn’t allow me to log on, so I eventually got a hold of the internet companies phone number and called them up to ask what was going on. Literally took her 5 secs and then she said she fixed the problem and to try logging on in 10 min, which luckily worked. I’m still very puzzled as to what problem could possibly be fixed within 5 secs but I guess I’m just glad that she was able to fix it.

I also got together with Clement today to work on our presentation for the HR class that’s starting next Monday. We are the first presentation to present… on Monday… the first day of class. Needless to say this means we have had no idea what the teacher is really looking for, or have had a any chance to ask him questions. Hopefully that means he’ll take it easy on us, but who knows, every teacher is different.

Let’s see… o ya Trang talked to me, she’s doing much better, we kind of have this weird friendship now. I think we basically think of each other as disambiguous entities that we talk to. Umm o that random girl that messaged me a couple days ago? Talking to her right now, she seems alright. It’s amazing how even though both people are talking in English it can be really hard to understand what the other is saying. Started watching a new anime called Dance in the Vampire Bund. A little strange but I like it a lot.

Anyways that’s all I really have to report on tonight. Yiyi is still sick but I’m hoping she’ll come to our gathering on Saturday at the park. Also tomorrow is Louie’s house warming party so I’ll be hanging out there tomorrow, which means I might not post a blog until… well I don’t know it might be really delayed. Don’t fret.

No comments:

Post a Comment