Monday, May 24, 2010

Productive at Last

2135 5-24-10

Whew today was a busy one.  Did all of my laundry, swept the floors, wrote the Mayo part of my essay, saved two virtual islands on Tropico 3, watched the finale of Doctor Who Season 3, and held a meeting for my International Business Relations team thingy, alright I forgot the name the class, sue me.  Anyways only four people in total showed up for it, that's only half the group, off to a GREAT start.  Anyways we decided that Borders should move into the Philippines next, or if not the Philippines then India.  Just our two cents but Borders if you read then and decide to do it feel free to send me a Consultant's check.

So I was walking with Clement to lunch today and suddenly it occurred to me, next week is June.  I only got her last week and suddenly it's already June.  Two more months left.  I feel like as a kid we try so hard to make time go by faster and faster.  With good reason mind you, being a kid really sucks, but now I feel like I've built up so much momentum that I can't stop it.  This is the time I strived so hard to get to, your job is done Father Time, slow this puppy down.

So I was just surfing the internet and found this article from the AP, Britain bans doctor who linked autism to vaccine.  Listen Britain, we're buddies, we've had some laughs, had our fights, but in the end we're mates.  So if you wouldn't mind please take back this ass, Texas really does have enough problems understanding what is Science and what is Not-Science (ie Creationism) we don't need to start having to explain to people what Bad-Science is as well.  It's too much; we're not ready to tackle that yet.  So please, please just get him a job cleaning sewers or something.  Just get him out of here.

Mm on yeah, in other world news South Korea is not happy about North Korea sinking its battleship.  Believe me S.K. I've been there, sometime it's best to just slap that stupid game off the table and punch your opponent in the throat.  What complete trade sanctions against N.K., talks with China to also cut off trade arrangements, naval blockade preventing and starting a propaganda blitz across the DMZ.  Alright, you can try that first.  But trust me a good punch to throat and they'll never sink a battleship again.

…just killed my first mosquito, I had hoped that they wouldn't follow me here, seems like I was wrong.  What that?  Oh there's a giant lake/river right outside my building with large amount of standing water??  Ohhh… super.

I bid you adieu.

P.S.  Congrats father on your giant Catfish catch, that's quite a monster.

No comments:

Post a Comment