Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Ethics Essay Done and Playing Tropico 3

2012 5/12/10

The phrase inadequately productive comes to mind.  I got things done, just not really as much as I probably should have.  For instance I got my essay done for my ethics class but I didn't really get any Blue Bamboo work done.

On the other hand I did play some Tropico 3, which is kind of like studying.  Basically you are the leader of a small island and you try and make it prosper.  Excellent training tool really when you think about it, teaches me about politics, economics, business, and how to rule as an absolute dictator.

Anyways it was during all of this that I looked at my tea.  Now maybe it was just my imagination, or maybe my philosophical ideology was bleeding through my eyeballs but it looked rather gray (greenish gray, but grayness was there none the less).  This disturbed me.  So much so that I decided to grab some new tea, which in an of itself was a strange type of tea as well.  It comes in these really then rolls.  Kind of reminded me like a super girly cigarette.  Anyways wants you add water and presto turns into a full blown tea leaf.  Kind of like magic except less so.

Ate dinner with Filiz, whom I haven't seen in a long time, she went hiking up the Yellow Mountain while I was away and really enjoyed it but now her knees feel like they're going to give out on her at any moment.  She seems to be doing alright, but I think she's really lonely here.  Her boyfriend is currently working in the States and she misses him terribly.  I know exactly how she feels, and believe me, it sucks.  Sucks really really really hard.  Filiz also gave me some chocolate for me to eat and to give to Yiyi, it comes from Germany, and is super tasty.  On that note I finally weighed myself and found out I'm now only 198 pounds.  I would be much happier about this if I didn't realize it probably comes from muscle loss. -_-

Anyways going to start typing up another day of my journey, should be done shortly.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment