Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Looks Like I Might Need to Buy a Sleeping Bag

2215 5-18-10

Was suppose to rain today, but all we got was a light misting and some really sad clouds.  I was pretty glad cause I'm never a big fan of carrying my backpack with my laptop in the rain.

At work I mostly spent the day working on the company presentation.  Basically I've trashed the old one and only us it now as a reference and a source for specific wording.  Hopefully this is going to turn out well, though I have to simplify and explain things that even Niko admits he wouldn't be able to do due to his lack of technical background.  Finally my Java classes are actually paying off because that's the main thing that I'm going to have to explain in the presentation that's not in the old one.  In short that means that I have to explain why our company has created a Java based operating system for our products instead of creating our own proprietary software (which is the industry standard way of doing things).

So I've also started booking hotels and planes and such for dear old dad.  He's coming to town around mid-July so I've got a little time to prepare but I want to make sure everything is nice and set before he arrives.  Sadly my school has now decided to not allow people to stay in our dorms, which means I need to find a place for him to stay in Shanghai.  This also means I have to find a place for Booz to stay as well, which sucks cause I told him he could stay with me for cheap.  Maybe I can get him a sleeping bag or something, who knows.

Let's see what else…

OO so I've uploaded a ton of pictures for My Trip To South China as well as the for the post on the Dragon Boat race.  Hope you enjoy.  I have 100s of photos though that never got posted.  Maybe when I get back state side I'll try and upload them all, but more than likely they'll be like my Japanese photos, just collecting "dust" until I want to reminisce.

Nighty night.

No comments:

Post a Comment