Monday, May 17, 2010

Normal Day

2037 5-17-10

Nothing much to report today, so I'll try and keep this rather short.

Basically spent the entire day in my room doing laundry, watching Dr. Who (Nathan's suggestion), and generally just keeping to myself.  I did go and see Tokkie so she can put another 1000RMB on my student card.  I actually have only used a 1/3 of my allotted amount so I'm going to step up my spending; oh my, whatever shall I do?

I did find out that I can fill up my empty jugs with water for only 1RMB for a galleon.  I would actually do this, but since I can't use my student card to pay for it, it's actually cheaper to continue to buy my new jugs of water from the store.  Strange logic I know, but hey that's Social Security for you.  =P

Tokkie brought some guy by my room today, kind of wish she would have called ahead of time; I had my underwear and laundry up everywhere, but o well.  The guy was from Mexico and was considering coming to our University.  He seemed cool enough.

And that's about it.  You still have more to read if you want.  I just finished posting the last two parts of my journey; take a gander if you wish.

Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment