Friday, June 4, 2010

Started Reading Spawn

2013 6-4-10

Rather uneventful for most of the day.  About to head to a club for the second time since I came back from traveling so at least that may spice things up.  Apparently it's an all you can eat crepes… now crepes and alcohol that sounds like a tasty mix mmm I hope it taste good the second time as well.

The rest of the day was spent wrapping up the Company Introduction.  Tomorrow I have my first Leadership class so I need to start and finish this IBE essay before that starts getting snowballed.  And I also found out that there will be a seminar on the consulting industry and how to get hired by them, I could have asked for a better topic.

I also started reading Spawn today.  You can read the first 100 issues here.  I had always heard about Spawn but never really looked into.  He's a much darker "hero," far away from the glam and moral superiority that so plagues the superhero universe.  So far I really like it, though I've heard it's one of those comics that just keeps going without ever really getting anywhere.  The only other comic I've really read were the Sandman chronicles by Neil Gaiman (well most of them I didn't get to finish the last 2-3 books) and that's a really tough act to follow.

I'm off.  Everyone take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment