Thursday, June 17, 2010

Cleaning, True Blood Trang, and a Girl Named Deanna

2044 6-17-10

So I think I have a bit more to talk about today.  Nothing super, just a few basics.

First off I found my first roach, I'm not happy about this.  I had assumed for some reason that since I was on the 14th floor they would not be able to reach me here, but apparently I was wrong.  Anyways it was only a small one and quickly dealt with, so at least it wasn't one of those MotherShip Cockroaches that look like they're the carrier ship for all of roach kind. *shudders*

That at least prompted me to do a deep clean of my bathroom.  As well as do my laundry which since I had missed my normal Monday routine due to classes all day I was falling way behind on.  Also doing laundry is rather weather specific here since you're forced to dry them outside.

Boos officially made it into Beijing and went through a five hour placement orientation for his Chinese classes.  Apparently his dorm is really nice, which is rather surprising to me, maybe he's in some elite college or something.  So tops off to him.

Since he won't be back till the 20th I've volunteered to help his girlfriend Trang move into her apartment at A&M around the 16th.  We may then have a True Blood watching party, which is why I've also invited one of my high school friends Hanna.  Hanna now goes to SMU but she use to go to A&M and I figured that she could help show Trang a few places.  Also it's just generally a good idea to have witnesses around when you're hanging out with your bestfriend's girlfriend.  Not that Booz is the jealous type, I just prefer to cover my bases.  Trang's roommate will also be there, so I think I'm good.

Speaking of Hanna, she has a master plan to hook me up with her "bff" (that's best friend forever, to those out of the loop), Deanna.  Hanna gave me a low down on her and she seems awesome (natural scientist, confident, non-religious, wholesome, etc (see mommy I can learn about people without facebook as well ^_^ )).  Going into consulting basically shuts down any chance of me having a stable relationship, but I don't have a job offer yet and so I'll take all the relationship help I can get.

Anyways I'll keep nosy people abreast on the situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment