Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Charger Left at Work

1921 6-1-10

Ugh… I left my computer charger at work, which really sucks.  What's worse is I'm going out to Shera Technology which is Blue Bamboo sister company and manufacturing plant, and my boss asked me to bring my computer.  I just called him and told him what happened so it shouldn't be too big of a deal.

Anyways work wasn't super interesting to day.  Had a talk with Niko who basically said, "look at it this way, we've have a terribly company introduction for years and two months after you come we have one that looks pretty decent.  I didn't even really know what I wanted until after we had our discussions and you turned it in."  It made me feel better but still not much conciliation.  I have a feeling when I'm working for an actual client they will not be nearly as understanding when they're paying my company tens of thousands of dollars.

That's all I really have to report for the day.  Tomorrow should be interesting and I'll bring a camera as well so there'll be pictures (they won't be uploaded till Friday though).

Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment