Sunday, July 11, 2010

Small Intestine vs Stomach - Wrestling Match of the Century

2004 7-11-10

I swear I have a good excuse for missing yesterday as well.  You see I had gotten up in the morning and was super craving some food.  But all I had was a new jar of peanut butter and some bread.  Hey peanut butter sand which will hold me over for a bit.  What I had not noticed was the fact that I had ordered a side dish of Salmonella that just snuck into the meal. 

Man… you talk about good times.  I think my small intestines and my stomach must of gone wrestling for at least 16-18 hours.  I even worshipped the toilet bowl four times and those suckers still wouldn't tap out.  Overnight they must have finally called it a draw but boy are they sore from all the rough housing.  Needless to say it wasn't a pretty sight, and I was pretty much stuck in bed while those two had at it, even got to have my own in room sauna while my temp sky rocketed.  I tried sedating them with some anti-biotics and later some Chinese medicine but those two quickly objected.  They wouldn't even let me eat anything either.  Spoiled brats.

Today was spent mostly working on getting this report for Niko done, and also some homework for my Risk Management class.  Not to mention trying to recover from yesterdays fun.  I did eventually get some fruit and finally a thing of rice down though, and haven't had to many problems except this soreness.

Anyways I'm doing fine, but I'm going to call it an early night.

No comments:

Post a Comment