Friday, July 2, 2010

Assistant Director of Operations

2207 7-2-10

You are now reading the blog of the temporary Assistant Director of Operations.  ^_^

So I need to call up some companies to night to snoop out the differences two company's patents, and so Niko has allowed me to take on the title of Assistant Director of Operations to aid me in my search.  I make less than $300 a month, but I have a great title, and that my dear friends is priceless.

Most of the day was actually spent editing my friend's med school application essays.  Which was kind of fun actually I kind of like butchering other people's writing.  It's like writing yourself, without any actual liability.  I did get stuck on being a word smith trying to get a word that encompassed "a desire to learn medicine," the best word I could come up with is Hippocratic cogitation.  Though I think it's probably too much.  I also ran across lucubration, which is just a fun word all around, especially when you mix it with the academic area of anatomy.

Also got into a tiff with Booz's girlfriend, but I'm not going to go into here.  I'm just really not a fan of being dicked with.

Tomorrow starts my Risk Assessment class, not really sure about this one, I wasn't exactly thrilled with the last German teacher we had.  We'll just see how it goes.  O well, it's the last class after all.

Night

No comments:

Post a Comment