Sunday, July 4, 2010

Lucky I'm in Love with Kevin(s)

2121 7-4-10

So today was our 2nd ERM class.  It's not too bad though it's really basic at this point.  Hopefully he's going to go into some more details at some point.  Till then there's nothing really to talk about.

On the other hand John and Sarah and dedicated a song to Booz and I.  It's actually really sweet, and it's made me oddly emotional (I know, go figure right, sometimes it's the smallest things).  Sadly there really isn't a direct link I can give except the Facebook one, and I'm not sure everyone will be able to view but I'll post it anyways.  http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1206267846462&ref=mf

Apparently they practiced it for like two hours and finally posted it at like 2:30 in the morning.  And Booz and I get to fight over who it's actually dedicated too, though I really don't care, it's nice either way.

On a side not I watched Cop Out today (it's a movie).  Nothing to write home about… as ironic as that I realize that phrase is at the moment.

It also suddenly started pouring down rain today, which kind of made me second guess going out and getting dinner.  But instead I just put on some gym shorts and flip-flops and hiked out into the storm without an umbrella.  It's been a long time since I enjoyed just walking in the rain, and it felt really good in this heat.  Also I thought Hendrix flooded badly but here, the water in the street easily reached my ankles.

Night

No comments:

Post a Comment